terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012

Zombies....again? really?

I never got the whole zombie concept. Okis, living dead, dont die, wanna bite you. Ok, that I get it but why the hell do people like that? 

My opinion had a sudden flip after I read "Walking dead" and "World War Z", now a tv series and a soon to be movie. And i understood finally that the zombies in a zombie movies are really secundary. 

We don´t like the living walking corpses, we are fascinated though by possibilities and how we would deal with a new world where you have to Robison Crusoe your life while waking the hell of the zombies. Which care to take - hell, which friends to take - which weapon to choose, where to hide, how to get food.

So the comes another Resident Evil and ruins the entire thing......how many are there now? Is this number V...VI? I really don´t know and ever the main actress starts to piss me off whenever she says "I´m Alice" and there stares at you because the second neuron didn´t quiet catch the message!

And if you think I´m overreacting, here is the trailer:

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/residentevilretribution/

Sucks! ( meaning the movie is bad and vampires are better....oh god, that was the worst pun ever...)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário